Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Hip Kit Club Life

|
Happy Friday everyone!  I created this page with April kits from Hip Kit Club, utilizing the lovely butterflies paper and some Shimmerz products.


I love the way the Simple Stories wood veneer takes the Shimmerz sprays, the color is so vibrant even after it dries.


I used tissue papers from my stash to mat the photo, along with a scrap of Pinkfresh Studios paper leftover from the March kit.  I'm usually not one to save my scraps (gasp!) but I've learned to do that with the papers from my Hip Kits.  The months flow beautifully from one to the next so you can mix the kits easily.


I'm also loving the sayings on the Pinkfresh washi strips.  Just perfect for scrapping life's moments.

Have a happy weekend!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9