Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Mixed Media Monday Big Moment

|
 Hello, Happy Monday!

I created this page with April kits from Hip Kit Club; I looooooove that they offer a Color Kit each month to encourage mixed media on your scrapbook pages.  My layout features translucent embossing paste colored with the two Shimmerz products included in this month's kit.  The butterfly stencil was also in the Color Kit.


I used both the No Yolking and Oh Say Can U Sea Coloringz individually, then mixed the two together to create that green.  After the butterflies dried I flicked color, keeping the yellow to the yellow butterflies and so on.



I used the Pinkfresh alpha's to keep the yellow going across the page; The No Yolking took to the Simple Stories veneer perfectly!


To put it simply:  I love Hip Kits.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9