Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue InstaHop on Instagram

|
The Gossamer Blue DT is sharing some of their favorite April projects on Instagram!  Just tap the pic on Instagram and it will tell you which Design Team member is next.

I am sharing my Life Pages album, January thru March, today.  I made a super quick video walking through the album; I used almost all Gossamer Blue exclusives.







I hope you'll join us on the Instagram hop today, thanks for stopping by :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9